Sunday, February 22, 2009

An altered N....























I finally finished my N for Norah! It wasn't as bad as I thought. I ended up just putting the paper down with my ATG instead of Mod Podge. It matches the baby's room pretty well. She has pretty celery green walls and bedding. Her valance is pink with celery and just a tad of lavender. The buttons here look really dark. They're not in real life. They're pretty close to the colors I sponged onto the flowers and the ribbon I used.

I used some things that have been in my stash forever! That paper is from way back and I bought a set of three chipboard flowers a couple of years ago and used two of them. I did buy the celery polka dotted ribbon because I knew I'd use it for other things. It's one of my favorite colors. Thanks for looking!

Keeping my fingers crossed for not a lot of snow. It just changed over and the original prediction was 8 inches. I think it's now down to 4-6. Fingers and toes are crossed.

6 comments:

Mary C said...

All I can say is super CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! Everything goes together so perfectly, it sounds like it is a perfect match for her new room! I bet that she enjoys it as she grows up. Wonderful job Michelle!
I am hoping for very little snow where we are heading back to school tomorrow!

Kerry D-C said...

ooooH! this is soooo pretty! perfect for a little girl! And a classic look..not just "baby".

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling challenge card!

Pia said...

Great job Michelle! I use the ATG for altering too, the mod podge never comes out right. I use the zyron for some things too.

Peggy said...

This is so cute! I love what you did with it. She will love it!

Gaynol said...

I love that!! So very, very cute!! Makes me think of spring and wish that it wasn't raining here.