Thursday, May 08, 2008

Amazing...

It's truly amazing what you can do when you know you only have a small amount of time.

Last night I was bound and determined to get a couple of cards done and NOT work on closets. My mom was out for dinner and dh was on the phone when I got there (Wed. is my night off from cooking). So.....I ran down to my new space in the dungeon and started making a card for my ds' teacher (today is his last day). I zipped through that and made another penguin card for someone who bought one. I ended up making a third for a retirement at work. I could not have done that on a normal night. I was so happy!!


Here's the teacher thanks. And thanks to you, Becky, for the rub-ons!!


4 comments:

Hafeeza said...

No prob.....glad you can use them!!
Nice card btw.......

Anonymous said...

Its great to know you can still function and make beautiful cards when under pressure ;-).

The card is lovely!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, that is a great looking card! And it's a holder, is that a B&N card, what a wonderful thoughtful gift :)

Glad you got so much done, hope the decluttering is going well :)

Diana said...

Can you post the retirement one too? I'd like to see it. I need to make a couple myself.