Monday, August 06, 2007

When it rains, it pours....

Ok, so my son ended up going out last night and said he wasn't sure if he'd be staying over or not. My youngest had a friend sleep over who didn't get there until 11:00. So I woke at 1:15 and the lights were on. I went down to shut them off but saw that the boys were not in the basement. I went back up to bed and saw that they shut them off at 1:30. I woke up a few more times during the night.

This morning there were two cars out front so I knew I had three boys in my house. I think my oldest was in my youngest's room instead of his old one that looks too clean, I'm sure. The other two slept in the basement.

I seriously hope this won't continue each night. When my oldest is at home, I get worried when he's not there at a decent hour. Don't know what the difference is. When he lives away from home, I guess I just don't know and can't worry about it.

I wonder if he'll go back with his gf or not. I feel really bad for her. She's so sweet and we really like her. The other issue is his cat, Lola. He's attached and she's not coming to my house. I hate to be mean but we need to keep our house looking good until we sell in the spring. I just don't know what will happen.

On another subject, my dh is doing great. He's almost walking without crutches already and said he won't hesitate to have the other knee scoped.

1 comment:

Betsy in ar said...

the card is beautiful! nice job