Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Finished a great book last night too!!

I was reading, "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. It was excellent! It was about a man in his nineties recalling his life in the circus. I don't want to spoil it in case you want to read. It was sad but at times funny.

The Amazon link to the rave reviews is above.

My question of the day is: When you search something in Amazon and see "customers who bought this also bought....." , do you check the items out? I'm thinking of checking out some of the books listed with this book. And I have checked out music that others bought.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, glad that you liked it! You're doing so great with your reading, give yourself a big pat on the back :)

I'll have to see if this one is at the library. I think I saw it at Target last week, so it probably is at the library also. Thanks for the review.

And yes, I do often look at the recommended stuff at Amazon. Also at Netflix, as they both have programs in place to gear similar items to your taste, based on ratings and searches. I like that feature :)

Shelby said...

sounds like an interesting book.. thanks for the recommendation :)