Monday, April 23, 2007

35 Quirks

Saw this on Diana's blog (next on the SBA ring) and then on Linda's. Love it!

35 Quirks
1. What is your favorite thing to wear? My yoga pants and a t-shirt and flip flops
2. Last thing you ate? Leftover pizza and a Diet Pepsi.

3. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Candy from China. It tastes like seaweed.

4. I say Shotgun, you say? Fantastic!!

5. How many U.S states have you been to? AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, HI, MA, MD, ME, MI, NJ, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, Wash. DC, VA, VT. (don't think I forgot any?!)

6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? MA, MI, NH, PA

7. What is your favorite romance book? Not a big romance fan.

8. Favorite type of food? Mexican or Italian

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes!!!

10. Have you ever cheated on a test? Maybe in high school? Can't remember.

11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Don't think so.

12. Do you like Bush? No.

13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yes, twice. Once in PA - very rough! and another time in VA/MD - very calm.

14. Have you met a real redneck? Oh yeah!

15. How is the weather right now? It will get up to 85 today! Yay!

16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work.

17. What are you afraid of? Heights, spiders.

18. How many pets do you have? None!

19. What's one thing you've learned? One can definitely have too many sb/stamp supplies!!

20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing. I bring my son so he can get his vanilla latte. I'm a Dunks' Girl.

21. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, funny story. We were in the Pocono's. Someone talked me into trying it. The contest came down to two of us, the other woman won. She asked how long I'd been shooting. I said it was my first time. She could NOT believe it. She had been shooting with her dad since she was a little girl. I have good distance vision and a steady hand. I guess that's what it takes.

22. Favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy & ER

23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, Melanie Griffith & a few others (NOT).

24. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? I would have named her Julia, Julie. I also had Katelyn and Courtney on the list when I had my boys.

25. Do you find yourself loved? Yes.

26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yep, I got caught a lot when I was a teenager! Smoking, drinking, being places I shouldn't have been.

27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Movie theatre butter.

28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, sadly when MIL, FIL passed away, also for my wedding.

29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Not really recently. My stepdad passed away two years ago and my MIL 3 yrs. ago.

30. What's something that really bugs you? Arrogant people or liars.

31. Do you like Michael Jackson? Nope. I used to like a few songs but not any more!

32. Favorite baseball team? The Red Sox, of course!

33. Have you ever milked a cow? No

34. Last time you went bowling? Probably at Cape Cod while on vacation a couple of yrs. ago. We used to do this with the boys on rainy days.

35. Have you ever cut your own hair? Just the bangs if I can't stand them any more.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Smoking and drinking! You bad girl you.

Linda Murphy said...

Aren't these so much fun to fill out?