Thursday, January 26, 2006

NOT tagged.

Ok, I didn't find myself tagged as I was reading others blogs. I'm not Ms. Popularity - story of my life!! :-) Anyway, here goes:

5 things about me
What were you doing 10 years ago? Starting a new part-time job at the university, just barely squeezing in 15 hrs. because my youngest was in kindergarten.
What were you doing 1 year ago? Probably away on a snowmobile trip. Not enough snow yet this year!
Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Reeses's pb cups
2. Holy Guacamole & blue chips
3. White chocolate covered Oreos
4. Ice cream
5. Bleu Cheese spread with Keebler Snackers

Five songs in which you KNOW all the lyrics:
Breathe by Anna Nalick
Any song by Jack Johnson
Stitched up by Herbie Hancock & John Mayer
Smooth by Santana
American Pie by Don MacLean

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a vacation home on an island or lake
2. Take a cruise or go to Hawaii with the whole family
3. Pay off ds's college loans.
5. Buy a cabin in the mountains and on a lake for our “winter home”

Five bad habits:
1. Showing my emotions. I should say not being able to hide when I'm irritated or don't like someone
2. Eating too much
3. Being too quick to answer dh's sentences
4. Not being able to make a decision
5. Spending all of my time stamping or scrapping instead of keeping mom or dh company

Five things you like doing:
1. Making cards/stamping
2. Scrapping
3. Posting on SBA
4. Walking on the beach
5. Shopping for scrap or stamp stuff

5 things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. a mini van
2. pleated pants
3. a bikini
4. an egg cracker (forget the name)
5. CM tape runner

Five favorite toys:
1. my stamps
2. my iPod
3. cds
4. my computer/Internet connection at work
5. caller id

No comments: