Friday, June 23, 2023

DSP Sale


Did you know some designer series paper is on sale for 15% off until June 30?  I used the Inked Botanicals paper with the Quiet Meadow bundle since I didn't have the Inked Botanicals bundle.  I think the flower looks pretty similar.  This paper is so soft and pretty!  

I started with a Basic White base and layered two panels of the dsp.  I then cut the rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies, and several flowers from the Quiet Meadow dies.  I used Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  The background was sponged with Lost Lagoon (another color listed in the dsp).  I finished with a sentiment label in Calypso Coral and a few dots from the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots.











Some products used:




























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Love this!!

Shirl

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Shirl!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card so much! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! You’re so kind!