Friday, February 03, 2023

Country Floral Lane Valentines

Anyone who knows me well knows I don't really like Valentine's Day!  I'm not usually a heart person either.  I'm not sure what prompted me to get the Country Floral Lane Suite.  All I know is, once I started using it, I couldn't stop!  Unfortunately, the punch is on back order but it will be back in April.  This isn't just for Valentine's Day!  


Here are a couple of the cards I created.  I used a different label on each.  First was the Decorative Circle punch.  On the second, I used the Seasonal Labels dies.   They are currently on low inventory, so hurry if you want them!  For the third, I used Tailor Made Tags dies which I love!  




















You will receive a free tutorial with any purchase in my store.  Spend $50 or more and you will receive a card kit to make the three cards above (not including stamped images).  You will also be able to choose a FREE item in the Sale-a-bration catalog!!  

Click below to view or purchase products used:














No comments: