Friday, December 10, 2021

Honeybee Home - Mini preview

I used the Honeybee Home bundle for this card.  Don't you just love those cute little bees?!  This bundle coordinates so well with the Heart and Home bundle.  They are both in the upcoming spring mini catalog. I CASED the catalog.  They show a beautiful tag which inspired me.  

I changed the color combination by using Misty Moonlight, Basic Gray, So Saffron and Old Olive.  The Misty Moonlight panel was embossed using the Hive 3D embossing folder I used a piece of the pretty dsp from Heart & Home and die cut it with Stitched Rectangles.  I then added one of the Heart & Home doilies, then stamped and die cut flowers and bees.  I put a little bit of color using Stampin' Blends in Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, So Saffron, and the colorless blender.  A piece of the Denim ribbon was tucked under the sentiment piece from Heart & Home.  I finished by added some of the Classic Matte Dots which I love!
















 




Some products used (click to shop in my store 24/7):







No comments: