Sunday, August 29, 2021

Penguin fun!

Did you know you can get this adorable Penguin Playmates designer series paper FREE in the Sale-a-Bration catalog?  That’s right. Spend $50 and you can choose this paper.  It’s so much fun!  I not only made some Christmas/Holiday cards, I also made my granddaughter’s birthday card with it.



This one starts with a base of Fresh Fressia.  I used Hippo & Friends dies for the sentiment piece.  The sentiment comes from Peaceful Deer from the holiday mini.  I simply fussy cut the penguin from the dsp.  The Subtle Shimmer Sequins are from the mini catalog as well.  I used the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon.  The dsp was cut at  2-1/2” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” .   I used the same layout with each card.








I used the same layout with each card, but flipped it with this card.  I started with a base of Just Jade and the sentiment was stamped on Soft Seafoam in Just Jade, then cut in little strips.  Isn't the little fox cute?!  








To shop on my store 24/7 for these cute products, click on the flower to the right.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

The winter animals are so adorable! Thanks for helping us celebrate #500 at FMS this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a great set of Christmas cards! I just love that paper! Those animals are so cute! Thanks for joining in our 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you very much!