Monday, August 03, 2020

Pumpkins and Whales

Thought I'd share -- I made these cards below with pieces from the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  The background is a postcard from the kit.  I decided to pair the whale from Whale of a Time Suite.  I cut the larger whales out with the punch and dsp, and the smaller one was fussy cut.  The sentiment was heat embossed with Versamark and Stampin' White Embossing Powder.  I finished it off by adding some of the Elegant Faceted Gems.  I thought this would make a cute baby card!  






A tip for you -- when cutting the whales out from the dsp, keep the ones on the edge.  They can be tucked behind another whale (the dark gray one in the back was missing a fin!).  Below, the snout is cut off, but I tucked it behind the other whale in the second picture.









Then I decided the turtle would look cute on the background too.  I stamped some seaweed, fish and the turtle.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark with white embossing powder on Just Jade cardstock, and cut with a die from Hippo and Friends.







Let me know what you think.  I love reading your comments!



These products can be purchased from my online store 24/7.  Just click on the flower to the right.  Some products used:













1 comment:

Saniya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.