Thursday, November 14, 2019

OnStage Las Vegas, here I come!





I'm so excited!  I'm heading to the Stampin' Up! OnStage event in Las Vegas tomorrow!  This is one of the very best perks of being a demonstrator! This is where they introduce new spring catalogs to us.  We receive catalogs, lots of free items (prize patrol), and get to see and use some of the new stamps and products.   I can hardly wait!  The best part of OnStage is seeing friends I've met over the years (fellow demonstrators across the country).  The friendships are priceless!   It's such a fun time! Stay tuned for pictures, although sometimes what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!  LOL 

p.s.  I will have to place my order soon for the catalog mailer.  Please let me know if you are interested in receiving the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!

No comments: