Monday, September 23, 2019

We'll Walrus Be Friends!

This adorable set in the Stampin' Up! 2019-20 Annual Catalog made my A list!  I couldn't wait to color in a cute walrus with my Stampin' Blends.  I went up to my paper therapy room with the idea of making one customer thank you card.  I finally quit after making five cards with these cute little guys.

On most of my cards, I put a piece of vellum through the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder and inked it up a bit with a dauber and Coastal Cabana ink.  Then I adhered with Snail on Smoky Slate cardstock.  I think it looks a bit like the darker blue water in New England.  What do you think?

I also used a fun new product called Shimmery Crystal Effects.  It gives a shimmery wet look to your projects.  I don't know if you can see it under the waves in the photo.  You can also use this with the new Ice Stampin' Glitter.  Such a pretty effect!

Thanks for stopping by.  Please let me know which one you like best!

p.s.  The walrus looks like me on vacation.  Can you guess where I am?



















































No comments: