Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!





Happy Mother's Day, friends!  Here is one of the cards I made for my husband's godmother/aunt. The photo doesn't show it well, but the white was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. I wanted it to look like textured wallpaper.  If you run this both ways through the big shot, it looks like linen.  Such a nice way to add texture!







The Tea Together bundle was used to create the cup.  This will be available in the new catalog starting June 4.  I used  the Stitched Labels framlits for the sentiment, Stampin' Blends for coloring, Balmy Blue for a base (LOVE this color), and the Gingham dsp from the Occasions catalog.  This is only available for a short time so don't hesitate!  Just click on the photo to shop.



I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments: