Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall in New England

I really love fall in New England!  I don't think I would ever want to live where I can't see the beautiful leaves, even if it's horrible in the winter.

I decided to make some pretty leaves by taking the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder and tapping some Brushos on the folder and then I spritzed with a Stampin' Spritzer.  I added a panel of thick Whisper White card stock and ran it through the Big Shot.  I also made another with the Woodland Embossing folder.  after spritzing, I took a tissue and ran it down the trees so they would be white.  And for the last card I decided to use the back side of a colorful panel so that it was appropriate for a sympathy card.  I used the leaf punch and Nature's Roots dies as embellishments, and the sentiment piece is from Merry Christmas All from the Holiday Catalog.  Let me know if you have any questions on technique, and tell me which is your favorite!


















I promised to share a couple of Aruba pictures, and here they are.  It was beautiful even though we did have two days of rain.  We were experiencing the backlash from a hurricane that was hitting St. Maarten at the time.  The beach area was flooded so we enjoyed the pool.  The next day, we went in the ocean for some big waves!  We met some wonderful people and had a great time as always - One Happy Island!










Products used (just click to order):




















3 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Fantastic work Michelle.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome technique idea! Beautiful cards.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you very much!