Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder




This was one of the first things that caught my eye in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  It's so pretty!  And how can you go wrong with such an inexpensive item that gives such a WOW factor!  I've used it several times as you can see below.  I love it in Gray Granite with Frost White Shimmer Paint!  I plan on using it again soon with another color.  Which color do you think I should try?

Ok, don't laugh, but the first photo shows how I stamped too far up with the flowers in Country Home.  I originally wanted to put the bow to the side, and then decided to cover up the white space with the bow.   What do you think?  There's almost always a fix for mistakes in stamping!  Thanks for stopping by!



















Click HERE to shop!




No comments: