Monday, February 05, 2018

Such a gentleman!

I know I promised the Myths & Magic card, but I still haven't gotten to it.  I have made quite a few other card samples for my open house though.  I needed a masculine get well card so I inked up Truly Tailored.  I really love this bundle!  Masculine cards can be difficult, but these papers and stamps make it easy!  There is a gorgeous corduroy ribbon in this suite, but I forgot to order it.  The buttons are so handsome!  I'm glad they're back.  I had so much fun with the first card, I went on to create a couple more.  Please let me know what you think!  I love reading your comments.











The Truly Tailored bundle comes with a punch which can be used with any sentiment and is very versatile.  Just click if you'd like to check out the suite.











No comments: