Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Stamparatus

Oh, the wait is killing me on the Stamparatus!  I cannot wait to get my hands on this.  If you still have questions on how this works, please let me know.  This is further information than I've shared before.  What an amazing tool!





Coming soon:

I've been having so much fun coloring these adorable images from Magical Day.  There is a die set to match.  I've cut out the mermaid and knight to show how easy it is.  The other knight was stamped on a Stitched Circle framelit.  You can save 10% by ordering the Magical Day bundle.  There is also an adorable dsp pack and some washi.  Check out the whole suite!  I colored these with my Stampin' Blends which are fabulous!  I will post a card using these images soon.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: