Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Treat Yourself

Here is a quick watercolor card that I sent to a friend and team member.  I used Stampin' Up! watercolor paper and the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.  I used the little pods and stacked them.  They're stamped in Versamark and embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Then I used an Aqua Painter to wet my paper and then painted with my ink pads.  I used Watermelon Wonder (a retired color), Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is from Falling For You which is retired.  I added some In Color Enamel Dots.




Stampin' Up! Bonus Days are almost over!  Don't miss out.  For any $50 order you place, you will receive a $5 coupon which can be used in August.  This is over July 31st though, so don't wait!  Click on the graphic to shop.  If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber or you want to become one, you can buy a 3, 6 or 12-month subscription and get some bonus coupons!!




No comments: