Thursday, June 01, 2017

It's here, it's here!! The new Catalog is here!

It's such an exciting day for crafters!  The new Stampin' Up  Annual catalog begins today.  There are so many fabulous products in it.  I cannot wait to place my order.  It starts at 2 p.m. EST, today, June 1st.

Check it out here:

If you place an order with me for $75 or more in product, You will receive a free embossing folder of your choice!  And I will throw in a bundle of 6x6 designer series papers as well if your order is $100 or more.

If your list is rather large like mine, consider purchasing the Ultimate Bundle!   It's a great deal. You will pay $99 and get $125 worth of products.  It ships free!  You will not have any further obligation, but you will want to at least use your 20% discount and stock up!  I would be happy to answer any questions on this.




Click here to sign up:  ULTIMATE BUNDLE

Shop my store by clicking on the flower to the right, or click here: SHOP


No comments: