Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Going Green with Scrap-Creations

Hi Stampers!  Here is my card for a GREEN challenge on Scrap-Creations.  I know someone whose birthday is very close to St. Paddy's Day so I made this for her.  I'm so excited to be a part of this design team!

I used the Birthday Blossoms set from Stampin' Up!  I simply colored with an Aqua Painter and the Cucumber Crush ink pad, ran the Cucumber Crush cardstock through the Elegant Dots embossing folder, and then added a strip of the envelope paper.  I also created a liner with the same paper using the envelope liner framelits.  Let me know what you think and if you have questions! Please check out the amazing DT cards at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations!  And join the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Marlene said...

Beautiful card. Love your mix of elements and layout.