Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You've Got This

I made this for a good friend of mine who is close to the end of her radiation treatments.  The pretty flower stamp set is a FREE stamp from Sale-a-Bration called "What I Love".  It has a great "thank you" but I really needed another sentiment for this card.  That's what I love (pardon the pun) about having a variety of stamp sets to mix and match!

"What I Love" is a three-step stamping set.  It's very simple.  You start with a light color and gradually add layers in darker colors.  It's easy and looks like you did some amazing techniques to get there. Please let me know what you think!

p.s.  If you don't know what Sale-a-Bration is, it is a catalog of FREE products.  For every $50 you spend, you get to choose a FREE item!  This runs from January 5 - March 31.  Click here to check out the catalog:  Sale-a-Bration.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



1 comment:

Soleil de Vie said...

très jolie ! j'aime les tons et cette fraîcheur. Bravo ! Bonjour de France =^..^=