Saturday, April 25, 2015

PPA 249



As I was sat down to make this, I watched the sun set outside my window.  It has been beautiful lately!




I am so late for this challenge!  I like to be ahead of the game, but last week I thought I was all set.  Then I discovered that I made the wrong one!  It's been a busy week so I just finished my card. I decided to make a sympathy card to add to my stash.  They seem to come all at once and then I scramble to make one after the other.

Thanks for looking and taking a second to leave a comment.  I love reading them!  


p.s.  This pretty paper is on the retirement list along with the sentiment from Bloom with Hope.  Hurry up and order if you like it.  The products are while supplies last!!  Click here to see what else is on the retired list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






7 comments:

Mike said...

Beautifully done Michelle. I love how you flipped the sketch. And your color palette is perfect! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Mike!

Marlene said...

Very pretty and elegant card. I love the flower. I have the paper. I need to use it! Thanks for your inspiration.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you, Marlene!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice card. Beautiful example of a very appropriate sympathy card. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice card. Beautiful example of a very appropriate sympathy card. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks for your sweet comments, Peggy!