Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration



Stampin' Up!'s Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog orders begin today!  I think you're going to love the products in these catalogs.  For those of you who don't know, for every $50 you spend in product, you get to choose a FREE item in Sale-a-Bration.  There are some gorgeous stamp sets in this one!  I have a couple of cards to post using new products from both catalogs.  I am in love with the new thinlit word dies!

If you've ever thought of signing up as a demonstrator, even if you never order again, now is the time!  You can choose a card kit with your starter set or two Sale-a-Bration items!!  That is an awesome deal!

Check them out here and feel free to ask away if you have any questions!

Occasions

Sale-a-Bration

p.s.  I said I would post the new set that coordinates with the Note Tag punch in the Weekly Deals, so here you go!

No comments: