Sunday, December 28, 2014

PPA 233



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  It's been so long since I've posted.  I've been too busy to get to my craft room.  We had a fun Christmas!  I'm looking forward to New Years Day.  We are hosting my husband's family since we weren't able to get together for Christmas.

I have not been able to do any challenges for quite a while!  I went up to my stamp room today and cleaned up quite a bit.  I filled my Stamp n Storage ink pad holder.  I need another one already! Some day I will reorganize my room so that I can fit everything and be able to move.

I was really stumped with this sketch for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge at first.  I had some leftover pieces on my craft desk and I made myself use or put them away.  I had these stars sitting there so I decided to make a birthday card for a future date.  I don't know why, but I tend to go for the masculine cards.  Let me know what you think!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


6 comments:

Marlene said...

This is terrific. When I saw the template, I saw a christmas tree. You have a much more creative eye than me! Also, LOVE the color combination.
Hope you had a Happy Christmas.

Just a Thought... said...

Fabulous!! Very creative Michelle!! Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much, Marlene and Amy!

Windy Ellard said...

Great colors and card! Like the big star then followed by the smaller ones! Thanks for joining the pals sketch challenge this week!

Rae said...

Pow! Big and Bold! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts. Hope to see you next time.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, great interpretation of that sketch :) Love the colors, I decided right before Christmas that I was going to redo our master bedroom with white, blue and yellow in the new year. So I am totally loving these colors! :)