Thursday, October 02, 2014

PPA 222

The number 222 reminds me of the old show, Room 222!  LOL  I know I'm dating myself here, but I was just a kid (wink).  Do any of you remember that show?





Anyway, I loved working with this color combo for the Pals Paper Arts!  I made one card and decided I liked the combo enough to try out my wonderous wreath framelits and stamps.  I started with the Hardwood background stamp.  I also used the Bitty Banner framelits on top of a framelit from the Project Life cards & labels framelit set to give it a different look.  I made this for my mom for Thanksgiving.  I need to get a jump on my cards because I won't be able to craft for a bit after my surgery.  I know I won't get to make Christmas cards and that makes me sad.  I hope to make a few special ones before the 24th because I have some new products to use!!  

Thanks for looking and taking a sec to leave me a comment. Hope you all have a great weekend!  





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very striking, Michelle. Love the crisp clean look!! Thanks for sharing your stamping fun with the PPA this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Katy!

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle! I love them both.

Michelle Gleeson said...

Crisp and clean as well. Lovely.

Kerry Willard Bray said...

These are both beautiful, Michelle! Great takes on this color challenge!

Sandie Conner said...

Both are fabulous Michelle! I couldn't pick a favorite! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week.