Monday, April 07, 2014

PPA 198

I am running late with my Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.  I had a busy weekend!  I had a wedding on Saturday and my son's birthday celebration on Sunday.   Anyway, here are the colors:
PPA198 April 3


I got an order in today and this ribbon was in it.  I'm not sure if it is still on the clearance rack, but it was a great deal!  It has three rolls of ribbon in Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Island Indigo.  There is also a bag of buttons in those three colors plus Rich Razzleberry.  I'm so glad I got this! 

I don't have much in Summer Starfruit so I had to make a background with a marker. I have ink pads in Old Olive and Pool Party since they are on my list of favorites. I used a small piece of Sweet Sorbet. 

Anyway, I made a quick card tonight.  Thanks for looking and commenting. 


Some Stampin' Up! products used:


1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Love all of your stamping....very pretty design!