Monday, February 17, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Starter Kit

After seeing some sneak peeks at the cute February and March Paper Pumpkin kits, I decided to sign up.  I received my starter kit and went to work. 

I decided to change the designs a little because I wanted a couple of different cards.  I needed a couple of thank yous and also a best wishes for someone who is leaving work.  She is young and colorful so I thought this would work. 

I just wanted to show you that you can change the designs a bit and also step it up some, if you'd like.  I added twine to the button, changed the card color, changed buttons, changed the sentiment and added a piece of doily.  I changed it completely for the best wishes card.  I made a mistake on one of the yellow polka dot backgrounds so I cut it up into banners and went from there.  I also made an envelope insert with my Thinlits Envelope Liner.  These cards can be whipped up in a short time! 

I hope you like what I created with this Paper Pumpkin kit!  I now understand why they always start you with this kit.  It comes with a D clear block.  It's a really nice block!  This is $8.50 in the catalog (item 118485 on page 196).  If you are interested in signing up for Paper Pumpkin, please check it out below and choose me, Michelle Quinno, as your demonstrator.  Thanks!  Oh, did I mention the free marker set worth $14.95 through March 31st?

My Paper Pumpkin

 
 
 


Extra Stampin' Up! products used:


 

No comments: