Friday, December 27, 2013

PPA 185 Challenge

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!  Mine was great!  I spent a lot of time with my granddaughter and that was the best part.  Three is a great age for Christmas.  She told me Santa was coming and leaving presents under the tree.  Her eyes popped out of her head when she got to my house to open gifts!  We enjoyed every minute.

Here is my card for Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge 185.  I needed a quick thank you to send to someone at work who gave me a nice mall gift card.  I used some older Stampin' Up! designer papers, Simply Sketched stamp set (hostess set), Framelits Deco Labels (item 130102), candy dots ( and Pool Party ribbon seam binding.  By the way, I started out with the image and ribbon on the other side like the sketch, but I made a mistake inking the image so I had to move it over!  Thank you for looking and leaving a comment. Play along with us if you haven't already! 

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! I would have never thought to use that stamp with that DSP! Very Creative!

Ann Schach said...

I love this card! What a great take on the sketch!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! Love the color combo and you used one of my favorite stamp sets.

Peggy Noe said...

Love that retired DSP!! I've never seen it before but sure wish we had something like that now. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!