Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day & 22 & 23/50....

I couldn't resist posting these pics my mom took. She was babysitting yesterday afternoon and took her scarf of and tied it on Cadence's head. She didn't even try to take it off. I bought her some cute socks that look like step shoes. I can't wait to see what she wears today! I hope they take pictures for me.

Also just had to share this...My hubby always takes the trash out. I usually help by going into each bathroom to empty. This morning I thought I'd take the bags and down to the garage before I left. I then took the trash barrels out and headed down the driveway. The barrels kept going at the end and so did I. Apparently there was some black ice. I nearly killed myself! I couldn't move without slipping. I finally decided to take my clogs off to see if my socks would hold me up. They did. I walked up the hill with clogs in hand and had to change my socks. I'm sure it was pretty hilarious for anyone who could see me! So much for helping!!!

Hope you have a nice St. Paddy's Day!



1 comment:

Marlene said...

that baby is ADORABLE!!! What beautiful eyes!

Got a chuckle out of your story. Pretty sure if I was your neighbor, I'd have to giggle. ;)

thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you're enjoying the humor.