Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little better....

Well, I got a decent sleep last night and feel somewhat better. The bank is trying to work with us on the house so it may not be scrapped altogether. The waiting is what kills though.

We lost all hope and started looking at brand new houses the other day since non of the previously owned were working, or if they work, they're short sales. Anyway, it sounds like there is a possibility after all but I'm not holding my breath.

It's amazing how discombobulated you feel after living in the same house for 14 yrs. and then you're dumped in this two bedroom apt. I don't have stupid things like my little milk container to take to work for my cereal. I cannot find it. I swear I packed it in my car. I'm buying a new one just as soon as I can get to the store. There are a lot bigger things but this is one little annoying one. The laundry isn't easy either!! I run down the three flights, put it in, go back up and then have to go back down to check. If it's not done, I repeat, up and down, up and down. At least I'm getting exercise, right?!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh No. I didn't realize you may not get the house. My prayers are with you. This must be very frustrating. I'm so sorry you are going through this.