Friday, September 04, 2009

Still mia...

I guess I will be mia for a bit. I know I'll be packing on this long glorious weekend!! Not really pumped for that but it has to get done. I hope I get a little time to play but I highly doubt it.

Fingers are still crossed for the new home inspection on 9/8. I will feel so much better if we can get that behind us so I can know for sure if that's where I will live. Otherwise we move onto House #2.

It's funny though, we have been going to look at carpeting, furniture, etc. and we still say, "well, this would work for house #1 but not #2 or 3." I want to just move full speed ahead at house #1.

I will admit, it felt pretty funny seeing the SOLD sign when I drove up to the house the other night. I took a photo for scrapping purposes.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Exciting times! I'm late stopping by, but today is 9/8, so hoping you have good results on the inspection and can go ahead with more of your plans. Hooray for the Sold! sign!!!

Linda Murphy said...

Hoping the inspection goes/went well! Scrap that sold sign photo!