Friday, August 28, 2009

Stamp club....

Here's what we made last night. Mine is a wallet/gift card holder that my friend, Kristen, taught us to make when she was doing workshops at her house. I've used this several times for birthdays and Christmas. I Cuttlebugged the front and filed it using CTMH paper. We colored and cut the cupcakes and then painted frosting with stickles.






This gorgeous shutter card which was a LOT of work:





And a pretty transparent card. It's very hard to photo. I have it on top of a file folder so it looks vanilla-ish. I didn't bother to trim the ribbon because I'm doing it over. It's crooked but it really stuck so I couldn't fix it. I may try Un-du but it may ruin the transparency.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Great cards! It looks like you had alot of fun!

Linda Murphy said...

I love that cut-out card! Ian would love those cupcake cards.

Looks like you have been busy! Hope it's been fun!

maia said...

ooh, I love your work !!!! I especially like the zig-zag one. That must be complicated!

Mary C said...

Michelle all these cards are wonderful! Must have been a lot of fun for everyone. I love your gift card holder the cupcakes look YUMMY!