Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I finished....

I wish I had taken more time to make this gift. I finished the monogrammed cards and made this cool holder/box for them (lower left in photo). I used a tutorial from splitcoaststampers.

I ended up finding a brag book and a scrapbook in my stash in the wedding color that I will never use. I put those in the bag along with some other things. I should have taken the time to complete the pages but she's a scrapper so she'll do it to her needs which will be better.

p.s. Don't mind my stained art desk. It belonged to my son and this is my temporary space while showing the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those monograms !!! so professional looking ! I know she will love it.

Paula said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC looking cards and just one more reason for me to get a Just Rite Monogrammer....sigh...ENABLER! LOL